Building a Starlight Saber (part 1)

Really? I seem not to have documented any of this build so far, except to mention once it was in progress. Huh.

OK. Back in December I glued up the Starlight Saber. I bought the kit last fall to go with our club’s winter project (which is continuing as a spring project), an upscale Saber. Not much to say about the build; I did it pretty much according to instructions, except I think there’s a replaceable Kevlar setup, and I treated the nose cone with epoxy. Since then it’s been awaiting primer.

Now it has it. I switched over to the I-know-what-this-color-is Rusto Filler Primer I bought this afternoon.

IMG_2523

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s