Building the Estes (clone) Ranger (part 4)

Straightforward progress today. I trimmed the paper on the fins.IMG_3321 I decided to put some (big, sloppy) fillets on the motor tubes, partly for strength and partly to make it that much easier to stuff the gaps later.IMG_3322 Then I used a bamboo skewer to lay down three lines of glue inside the body tube. I pushed the motor mount in, between the glue lines, and then rotated it into the glue.IMG_3323(That blemish on the tube is where I inadvertently got some CA on the outside.)

Next comes the messy part.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s