Repairing the (scratch) B3S2 (part 2)

From the original motor pod I salvaged the hook. I broke into a Baby Bertha kit to appropriate the centering rings. Other parts I got out of my stash.

Not sure what I was thinking when I made the original shock cord all Kevlar. I changed it over to a Kevlar leader and elastic.IMG_9100 That’s it, assembly’s done.IMG_9101Then I took it out and hit it with a coat of primer.

I’m calling this B3S2a, since it’s been fairly substantially redesigned.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s