Building the (scratch) R13 (part 7)

The “keys” were cut from silver trim Monokote. What I ended up doing was pulling my “unrolled clarinet” photo into GraphicConverter, using the Edges effect on it, and flipping it horizontally before printing several copies. Then I used repositionable glue stick to adhere pieces of these pictures to the back of the Monokote, after which I used small scissors (on my Swiss Army knife) to cut the pieces out.

IMG_0391

Peel off pattern, peel off backing, stick the Monokote down, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat… a lot of irritating work which I did in small batches over several days. Ending up with this.IMG_0400

Advertisements

One thought on “Building the (scratch) R13 (part 7)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s