Building the NewWay Too Square (part 9)

I’ve spent several months hoping a clever idea would come to me for finishing this rocket, but none has, and I guess it’s clear there’s only one, non clever, way forward. Sand the crazed black paint down, and brush paint.

So I’m doing that. A little at a time. I did a first coat on the forward half and am letting that dry.

I was worried about black paint spattering or dripping on the exposed stuffer tube but that doesn’t seem to be happening. I think the result will be less than glorious but it’ll be okay.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s